To actively respond to changing demand for remodeling, TOPEC ENGINEERING maximizes the values and profitability of buildings by improving their practicability, efficiency and appearance.
CONCEPT OF REMODELING
- Major repair and extension of a building that is 15 or more years old from the completion of building work - Horizontal/vertical extension
CHANGE OF BUILDING APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER OBTAINING BUILDING COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
REGULATORY BENEFITS FOR REMODELING
Building Act, art. 8
-Special Exception in Preparation of Remadeling-
- If you apply for building permit for public housing with an easy-to-remodel structure
you can benefit from deregulation of "Article 56 Floor Area Ratio of Buildings", "Article 60 Building Height Limit" and “Article 61 Building Height Limit for Securing Sunlight",up to 120/100.
- Easy-to-remodel structure?
Each household can be integrated into or separated from its adjacent household, vertically or horizontally.
Building equipment, internal finishes and external finishes can be separated from the structure.
The size, number or position of rooms in an individual household can be changed.
The Enforcement Decree of the Building Act, art.6
-Ease of Application-
- The provision on ease of application for buildings that are 15 or more years old from the completion of building work
- Article 42 Landscaping,
- Article 43 Public Open Space
- Article 46 Building Line Designation,
- Article 55 Building Coverage
- Article 56 Building Floor Area Ratio,
- Article 58 Open Space in Land
- Article 60 Building Height Limit,
- Article 61, Para. 2 Criteria for a Right to Light for Public Housing
art. 119, para. 1,
- The floor area does not include an area in which finishing material is added to an external wall to improve appearance and prevent heat loss.
of the Building Act,
art. 2, para. 5
-Ease of Applicstion-
REMODELING PROJECT PROCESS
- Grasp locational conditions.
- Design and review buildings with a long lifespan.
- Construction management(cost, process, quality, etc.)
- Establish maintenance plan and conduct post-assessment.
- Study the conditions of the building.
- Review methods for repairs and reinforcement of exterior and structures.
- Analyze the client's needs.
- Determine the scale of the project.